Mi primer problema con IB (futuro petróleo)

Comenta tu experiencia con tu broker
Jose

Mensaje por Jose »

ya me han respondido, y como era de esperar se lavan las manos. Aquí teneis lo que me han dicho:

Interactive Brokers U.K. has received your correspondence dated October 30, 2008. Therein you request compensation with regards to the execution received on a Sell 2 CL Nov08 Futures Stop order entered on September 29, 2008. Upon receipt of your request, the facts and circumstances surrounding your complaint were reviewed and IB UK provides the following response.

When this particular issue arose on September 29, 2008, our Technical Operations Group began evaluating the situation which was causing the apparent delayed market data. An investigation of the IB system's revealed there were no issues on IB's side. It was determined that the issue stemmed from the exchange itself. After contacting the exchange, GLOBEX, regarding the issue, they confirmed there were market data issues which the exchange was having which caused the delay in the execution of the order in question.

IB is not a quote provider and cannot guarantee the accuracy or be liable for the quotes that are displayed. IB will not indemnify a customer for technological issues, which include erroneous quotes, at any time as set forth in the following from the Customer Agreement, which advises customers of IB's liability and risks associated with utilizing electronic or computer-based facilities and systems such as IB's system. Please, note the following clauses in our customer agreement.

-Section 20 paragraph B, which provides, in pertinent part, that "Reliance on quotes, data or other information is at customer's own risk. In no event shall IB UK, IB UK's affiliates, or the third party information providers be liable for costs, expenses, fees, penalties, claims, losses, damages or liabilities of any kind, arising from the use of the information, including but not limited to, consequential, incidental, special or indirect damages. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the information, including warranty of merchantability, warranty of fitness for a particular use, or warranty of non-infringement."

Based on the facts above, Interactive Brokers acted in accordance with our stated policies and procedures with regards to the order in question. As such, compensation will not be offered for this issue.

If you are dissatisfied with the resolution of your complaint you may refer this to the Financial Ombudsman Service. An explanatory leaflet is attached at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/c ... laints.htm Please note that you have six months from the date of this response to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Interactive Brokers U.K.
teleco

Mensaje por teleco »

Vaya con esta gente también. El stop deberia estar en el mercado y no en sus servidores. Creo que lo hacen para así ahorrarse la comisión de cancelación en caso de que al final cancelaras la orden. Me parece que es lo que está ocurriendo, aunque claro, tampoco lo sé.

Cuando abriste este tema Jose yo me quedé esperando a ver como se resolvía porque mi intención era irme de Interdin a IB. Además he leido otros mensajes recientes de gente que ha tenido problemas con los extractos de IB, y otros que al llevarse el dinero de IB decían que les aparecía una posición abierta fantasma porque en realidad luego no existia.
Así que después de pensarlo con calma me voy a quedar con los "interdinios" aunque tenga que meter las órdenes a mano porque no admiten el NinjaTrader los muy cutres.

Nada, anímate y reclama ante el Defensor financiero ese como te dicen, a ver si recuperas el dinero hombre, porque lo que es la fama de esta gente me parece que cada vez se les ven más las vergüenzas.
Jose

Mensaje por Jose »

igual me animo cuando tenga tiempo y le escribo una carta, que tampoco cuesta nada.

Una cosa teleco, ¿sabes si interdin sí puede meter las órdenes en stop en nymex?

Es que creo que es cosa del propio mercado, no de IB.

También me parece que lo de cobrar por órdenes canceladas pasa sólo en eurex...
teleco

Mensaje por teleco »

Los que seguro que saben ese tema de los stop en Nymex son los de la mesa de operaciones de Interdin, el teléfono es 915557775
Yo sólo opero en el CME con los futuros sobre divisas.
Si te ha gustado este hilo del Foro, ¡compártelo en redes!

Responder

Volver a “Brokers”