Administrador
Contactar:

PROBLEMAS EN FOREX.CH???

Mensaje por X-Trader »

Desde FXstreet.com me comentan esto:

1ª Parte
Swiss broker Forex.ch closed?
Hi everybody

We have just been informed that the Swiss broker www.forex.ch (GFX Group SA) is down.

The message you get when entering the site says

"Dear clients - we are currently experiencing unexpected technical difficulties with our trading system and are therefore unfortunately unable to execute new trades from you at this point in time."

This message is worrying as does not leave clear what will happen next.

The broker was regulated by Polyreg

For the time being, we will remove advertisement from Forex.ch at FXstreet.com till this issue gets clearer.

I´ll keep you posted about this

Francesc
2ª Parte
Swiss broker Forex.ch closed? - Part II
I got some feed-back from Forex.ch management a few minutes ago.

At this time their official explanation is that they had to take the website down while they deal with some internal issues in Switzerland, but actually they now know should be up by the beginning of next week, if not later this week.

I’ve answered them that this explanation is not good enough so I requested more information about what that "internal issues in Switzerland" meant.

As soon as I got more info, I’ll come back to you all

Francesc
Espero que nadie tenga cuenta con ellos; si así fuera deberíais contactar con ellos lo antes posible.

Saludos,
X-Trader
"Los sistemas de trading pueden funcionar en ciertas condiciones de mercado todo el tiempo, en todas las condiciones de mercado en algún momento del tiempo, pero nunca en todas las condiciones de mercado todo el tiempo."
Nien Peipar

Mensaje por Nien Peipar »

Otia Scalp. Esperemos que no

Si no se conecta por las mañanas, podríais avisarle los que tengais forma de contactar con él.
peternorth

Mensaje por peternorth »

Ya los has desplumado scalp ? iijijijij

PD: espero que no sea nada preocupante.
"Bienvenidos al teatro mágico. Precio de la entrada: La razón".
MrElliot

Mensaje por MrElliot »

Esperemos que no. pero a mi este Broker siempre me ha parecido un chiringuito..

sl2s.. y suerte
:)
Zubi

Mensaje por Zubi »

Según ellos mismos en el chat, hace un par de minutos dicen q son problemas tecnicos de la plataforma.
Salu2.
lo facil es opinar sobre la parte izquierda del grafico, lo dificil es operar en tiempo real en el lado derecho

scalp

Hola coleguis

Mensaje por scalp »

Yo tambien espero que no sea nada preocupante, de momento dicen que son problemas tecnicos de 24 horas................ :evil:
Scalp.

Antes de que puedas hacer algo que nunca has hecho, tienes que ser capaz de imaginar que es posible.
piernecillas

Mensaje por piernecillas »

Bueno, pues yo estoy salvado por lo menos. Que no le haya tocado a "naide"...
X-Trader
Administrador
Contactar:

Mensaje por X-Trader »

3ª Parte
Swiss broker Forex.ch closed? - Part III
Hi Everybody,

Just a quick line to tell you that I’m still waiting to hear from Forex.ch management about what has really happened for taking down their website and to stop their trading activity.

For the time being, no response at all

I’ll keep you posted
Francesc
Sin novedades, vaya

Un saludo
X-Trader
"Los sistemas de trading pueden funcionar en ciertas condiciones de mercado todo el tiempo, en todas las condiciones de mercado en algún momento del tiempo, pero nunca en todas las condiciones de mercado todo el tiempo."
dosPipos

Mensaje por dosPipos »

Qué mal rollito estos siguen fuera de combate :?

Un abrazo para scalp que imagino que lo estará viviendo bastante jodido...
Estar preparado es importante, saber esperar lo es aún más, pero aprovechar el momento adecuado es la clave de la vida.

Arthur Schnitzler (1862-1931) Dramaturgo austríaco.
X-Trader
Administrador
Contactar:

Mensaje por X-Trader »

Parece que al final se aclaró la cosa (de hecho la web ya funciona):
Swiss broker Forex.ch closed? - Part IV
Hi Everybody

I just got an e-mail from Forex.ch management. It was a short message that said: "all is back up now with the blessing of the federal banking commission."

I just checked it out and certainly the web site is up and running again

www.forex.ch

On Friday, they told me that GFX SA was in contact with the Swiss Banking Commission regarding basically an audit of the finances and transactions. This had largely been completed and forex.ch should be back up on Monday... It seems that the Swiss Federal Bank was taking a fresh look at all online brokers in Switzerland.

I´ll try to get more info but for the time being this is all I know
Un saludo
X-Trader
X-Trader
Administrador
Contactar:

Mensaje por X-Trader »

Al final todo quedo en un susto, menos mal!!!
Forex.ch feed-back

Hi Everybody,

As promised here are some more news about the Swiss brokerage firm Forex.ch last week's shut down and restarting of all operations Monday May 16th.

During the last few hours I’ve been exchanging e-mails with Peter Furrer, CEO at GFX Group SA, in order to get Forex.ch version of what happened with their web's and partial operations' shut. GFX is the owner of the web site www.forex.ch

He explained to me that the reason why www.forex.ch web site went down last week and all new dealing activities of the brokerage firm stopped was that their business processes, including IT infrastructure, was part of the review by the SFBC (Swiss Federal Banking Commission) and part of trying to fix some IT related deficiencies they've experienced the recent weeks.

Taking the system down was the best way to accelerate and facilitate SFBC’s work and to fix IT deficiencies, said Mr. Furrer.

Now Forex.ch is back with SFBC's green light... something that not many local brokers can say about themselves, added Mr. Furrer.

I want to thank Mr. Furrer for his feedback and for letting me publish his words here at my blog.
Saludos,
X-Trader
Nien Peipar

No obstante, recuerdo en su día haberla hecho pasar la prueba del algodón, metiéndola en las webs que puso Tom y no aparecía como registrada por ningún lado.

Saludos
X-Trader
Administrador
Contactar:

Mensaje por X-Trader »

Nien Peipar escribió:No obstante, recuerdo en su día haberla hecho pasar la prueba del algodón, metiéndola en las webs que puso Tom y no aparecía como registrada por ningún lado.

Saludos
Metiste GFX Group?

Saludos,
X-Trader
Nien Peipar

Pues no lo recuerdo bien, pero casi seguro que metí "Forex CH" por ser lo que más destaca en la página :roll:

Saludos
VanDooDoo

Mensaje por VanDooDoo »

Muy Buenas!!!

Podriais volver a poner el enlace o el nombre de la web en donde lo mirasteis??

Trabaja alguien con GCI Financial?? Hoy en dia tienes que andar con mil ojos!! :smt011

Un saludo!!
Si te ha gustado este hilo del Foro, ¡compártelo en redes!

Responder

Volver a “Forex”