estafas obvias que nos llegan

Danos tu opinión sobre cursos de trading y servicios comerciales que hayas probado.
Responder
cdtrader

estafas obvias que nos llegan

Mensaje por cdtrader »

creo que no tenemos una seccion de estas en el foro pero, me acaba de llegar este mail y me dio tanta gracia que quiero compartirlo:
Greetings ,

I am Mr Cullen Richard , Head Accounts Management Section of a well-known Bank here in South Africa.

One of our accounts with a holding balance of US$15,500,000 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been dormant for some years, the owner died in an automobile accident along Pretoria N1 High-Way.

Our Financial Institution is presently and by law the custodian of the money belonging to the deceased, whose account I am responsible for monitoring and officiating. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin or business associate to come and claim his money because it cannot be released unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or business associate to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately no one did. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to your account as the next of kin or business associate.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remains dormant after eight years; the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed funds. The request for your assistance and maximum co-operation as a foreign citizen is highly needed to release this fund. 30% of the total sum will be allocated to you after a successful transfer of the money into your account, and 70% will be for me .

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is Legitimate and does not originate from drug or money laundering.
In your interest, please reply as soon as possible.

Yours truly,
Mr Cullen Richard.

[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Imagen
Foréxitos

Re: estafas obvias que nos llegan

Mensaje por Foréxitos »

Hola cdtrader, yo me la paso bloqueando mails lamentablemente. Saludos.
ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen
cdtrader

Mensaje por cdtrader »

hey, sigues por aqui, me llamo la atencion que tu darwin no se movia ultimamente
Imagen
Foréxitos

Mensaje por Foréxitos »

Sí, pare este mes porque nació mi segundo hijo y estoy a full programando mi EA para correrlo este año en mi Darwin... pero sigo, aunque no parezca. Saludos.
Foréxitos

Mensaje por Foréxitos »

Volviendo al hilo, estas son las personas tóxicas que invaden el canal de Telegram "Python para trading" de Paduel.
Adjuntos
Screenshot_20220322-201841_Telegram.jpg
Screenshot_20220322-201904_Telegram.jpg
Screenshot_20220322-201914_Telegram.jpg
Screenshot_20220323-192557_Telegram.jpg
Screenshot_20220323-192616_Telegram.jpg

cdtrader

Mensaje por cdtrader »

WOW, CONFIABLE CONFIABLE Imagen

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Imagen
Si te ha gustado este hilo del Foro, ¡compártelo en redes!

Responder

Volver a “Cursos y Servicios”