Greenspan lo reconoce: el mercado crea las noticias.

Si dominas tus emociones, dominarás el mercado.
Bill-T

Greenspan lo reconoce: el mercado crea las noticias.

Mensaje por Bill-T »

Eso es algo, que muchos decimos, que las noticias no mueven el mercado, sino que el mercado crea las noticias.

En realidad no hay blanco o negro, sabemos que todo se retroalimenta, lasnoticias, las fluctuaciones, pero es muy interesante la importancia que da Greenspan a la subida de los mercado como generadora de la recuperación ecónomica.

Via McCoy me entero del artículo de Alan Greenspan en FT: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e1fbc4e6-6194 ... ck_check=1

"I recognise that I accord a much larger economic role to equity prices than is the conventional wisdom. From my perspective, they are not merely an important leading indicator of global business activity, but a major contributor to that activity, operating primarily through balance sheets. My hypothesis will be tested in the year ahead. If shares fall back to their early spring lows or worse, I would expect the “green shoots” spotted in recent weeks to wither.

Stock prices, to be sure, are affected by the usual economic gyrations. But, as I noted in March, a significant driver of stock prices is the innate human propensity to swing between euphoria and fear, which, while heavily influenced by economic events, has a life of its own. In my experience, such episodes are often not mere forecasts of future business activity, but major causes of it."
Responder

Volver a “Psicología y Trading”