Oferta de Trabajo - FXCM

Ofertas de empleo, compra-venta de material relacionado con el trading, etc.
X-Trader
Administrador
Contactar:

Oferta de Trabajo - FXCM

Mensaje por X-Trader »

Desde FXCM me llega esta oferta de trabajo, por si a alguien le interesa. Los interesados que me manden un email a x-trader[a]x-trader.net y me ocupo de poneros en contacto con ellos.
Analyst / Blogger Positions
FXCM has several positions open for analysts / bloggers. Currently FXCM is searching for individuals based out of the following countries:

1) France
2) Germany
3) Mexico
4) Sweden

The individual must have a background in trading / economic analysis. Ideally, the individual will personally be active in trading forex or CFDS.

The person will have three core responsibilities:

Media Relations: The person will be expected to establish relationships with the local financial press (TV, online, print, and radio). The analyst should provide market analyst several times a week through traditional media venues and actively contribute to local trading forums / chat rooms. We want the analyst to become the local “Go To” person for coverage of forex and international economics.

Analysis: The person will be expected to write an exclusive article once per day for FXCM on either trading education or analysis.

Live Events: The person will be expected on a regular basis provide educational seminars to FXCM clients.

Requirements: Previous Experience As A Full-Time Professional Trader or Analyst With A Major Financial Services Firm.

Excellent Written & Oral Communications Skills. Knowledge Of English A Plus.

Salary: Based on location and experience. Range from $40,000 US - $70,000 US.

To apply: Please send you CV to and include a recent photo. If you have appeared in local media or frequently contribute to blogs/forums, please include links or documentation. If you have not appeared recently in local media, please write a short forecast on where you believe the
EUR/USD rate is going to be in three months

Saludos,
X-Trader
"Los sistemas de trading pueden funcionar en ciertas condiciones de mercado todo el tiempo, en todas las condiciones de mercado en algún momento del tiempo, pero nunca en todas las condiciones de mercado todo el tiempo."
Responder

Volver a “Clasificados”